Sunday, April 5, 2020

Unmeasurable


Heart beating hard at night 

Dreaming awake in the flight 

couldn’t sleep well 

I still feeling you as well 


The last time was also in the airport

I thought  I could not support 

I had a blank year 

Forgetting everything that was near it


I was recovering too

I had to

Whom are you talking to? 


My heart bleed 

Indeed 

Did I do something wrong? 

Needed to be strong 


Time is important 

It brings what is not constant 

It clarifies your mind 

Because sometimes love is blind 

But time makes you grow

You gotta breathe taking it slow 

For everything there’s a time 

Love is also kind 


“Where are you”

I am where is not blue 

The hug was long-standing 

I was trying to understand it 

My heart was warm 

The bodies was swarm 

It was complete 

Only one beat 


Without talking 

We already knew 

Love was there 

And everything were new 

No comments :

Post a Comment